Sunday, May 6, 2012

when the claw comes out

it was maybe around three in the morning that i woke up to what i find many times, cat butt in my face. no i really mean a butt hole in my eyes vision. i open it and that is what i have to see. well i automatically pushed adie off the bed and went back to sleep.

a couple of hours later i was woken by some real scratchy pain. seems that around eight in the morning adie didn't forget what had happened earlier and decided to get revenge. i actually didn't think cats could have it in them to hold grudges but this one is special. i was woken by a one pawed claws out onto my face.

at first i thought that she scratched my nose but as i began to lay there being upset because i wanted to go back to sleep i couldn't because the scratch on my nose began to feel like my eye was swelling. sure enough i turned to show heather and she had this look on her face like DANG she got you good. well a couple of centimeters more and she would have gotten my eye ball. I'm just glad i had my eye closed.

turns out she wanted to get to the window to look outside and used my nose and eye as a step push off to get to the window. yes i was upset not mad but upset.  she waited a while to cross my path but she did look at me with a look that said payback beeatch.

my eye doesn't hurt just feels like when you have allergies. when i finally noticed blood had dried on my face.  it looks cleaner now than it did all day Saturday. everywhere we went it looked like i had been in a "cat fight" i was being watched like a trouble maker. so i took advantage of the look.

went to work the next day and the first thing that came out was "what happened" "did heather do it" as they laughed while i was telling the story.

NO HEATHER DIDN'T DO IT JUST THE BAD LITTLE GRUDGE REVENGE HOLDER ADIE.

what i learned? nothing.
will i do it again? yes.
why? because i refuse to have cat butt in my face.......

No comments:

Post a Comment