Thursday, October 18, 2012

episodes

I haven't been able to write in awhile or to tell you of my adventures. I would like to say that one day I'm in Mexico and the next back what I call home. Mexico is where my parents grew up, met, feel in love, and married. Mexico is a part of me. I'd like to believe it to be a fairy tell. They've had so many obstacles and when I hear stories they have me thinking I wouldn't be who I am today if it not for them. I would have wanted to be a better person but things happen. I can actually say that things have happen in my life that can not possibly happen to someone else. So I say don't judge me because you don't know where I've been or where I come from. What you see is what you get. My life consists of my soul mate Heather, my parents, my sisters, my nieces, nephews and my in laws. The word in laws is just horrible so my family sounds better. The very few good friends I have make up a part of my life.

jealousy turns into hate and hate makes you do things that will blow your mind.

i live my life not thinking of looking over my shoulder for my enemies but they are there.

the devil finds ways to bring you down always. it's a continuing battle.

you stand there looking and without realizing it, it attacks. you scream because you didn't see it coming. the next thing you know to do is shield. not realizing how lucky you are that god made it seem less painful and harmless as it could have been. i cried out of anger....... not from pain.
teeth marks from a dog in Mexico
yes i was told he had his shots.

just a chapter in my life and I'll be ready for future ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment