Thursday, January 24, 2013

rediscoveries

I like going the the Nasher Sculpture Center. I really don't know why or how we even came about this museum. It might have been an exhibit in the past that we wanted to see and we got hooked on checking the rest of the exhibits out. The trick is that there is one day from every month with free admission so it was a plus for us. I like supporting the arts any form for that matter. I'm not an artist or try to be one heck I can't even doodle. But that doesn't stop me from admiring other peoples way of expressing themselves. I have my own artist and that is Heather. I love the ideas that pop in her head and see it become something. She is gifted.

Earlier this month the Nasher Sculpture Center posted that they were having a photo contest. If I can I always take pictures when we go. I take pictures of anything if I can. I decided to enter some photos. The point of the contest is to show what your memories were of the exhibits in the year 2012 or what your favorite exhibit memories were. The best photo wins a VIP pass. I know I won't win but wanted to share my pictures. I have a bad habit of sharing them already. I wasn't getting a response so I figured maybe they didn't like them but it didn't matter I already go for free so a VIP pass wasn't what mattered. Out off all the ones I sent in one was finally chosen and is being put up for the contest. It's not my favorite and that's okay just someone else that gets to check my pictures out. If I win hurray but if I loose hurray.

If you want to vote for the best photo go to the Nasher Sculpture Center facebook page and like the best photo for the most votes wins.


Some of my entries:





No comments:

Post a Comment