Monday, June 24, 2013

mugshot

The Heat is coming out this Friday June 28, 2013 not the basket ball team but the movie starring Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. Got the opportunity to see it at the LOOK cinemas this past week in Dallas.

It was hilarious some of the things that come out of Melissa's mouth are just so freaking funny. Love her and due to the partnering with Sandra they have become such good friends.

One of the funny quotes from the movie is when Melissa says that coffee filters serve as a dual purpose. They couldn't have picked two other than them to play these roles.

Before we got to see the movie they had a line up back drop to have photos taken. The best mugshot won a prize. We didn't get the opportunity to take the photo so I made my own backdrop. You will see here a mugshot photo of me. I am smiling. Who smiles in one? Well I figured if I ever get arrested it will probably be for something I believe in. I might have to step into a bully scenario and try to defend that person or try to fight for a cause. I've seen plenty mugshot photos when watching Tru TV or Snapped. So if my photo ever got blasted I'd want it to look descent so yes this is why I'm smiling.

(busted)



If you can come up with your own unique mugshot I'd love to see it but if you actually had one already well I hope that you got arrested doing a good deed.



i actually would probably be a little worried but meanwhile I"d say (had to be me)

No comments:

Post a Comment