Tuesday, March 15, 2016

a brown cent #soworthit

How many couples have separate social medias? When I go through mine I don't always have my significant other near me, so when we finally share the things we see its like "did you see?" kind of answer. I saw a video about how valuable a penny is? She was looking at it without hearing it and I already saw it. She didn't want to click on it due to not wanting it to be loud. It's a really nice video that J C Penney made. It has feeling to it. If you have watched it, you will agree that it starts off rewarding, then they get really penny happy and start giving whole living areas. The one that got me in my feels was the one man that picked up the penny to find new appliances when he just had a fire in his home. So as she is going through the video I explain it to her. She doesn't want to get watery eyes like me so she keeps it on silent. We finish watching it together and we are about to leave when I turn around and see a penny on the floor. We've always picked up change because it is just something we do. I turn to tell her "speaking of pennies look what's on the floor?". She picks it up and shows it to me with a smile on her face and I realize it's my birth year. What a coincidence that it happened to be sitting there on the floor for us to find. Little things like this happen in our lives that just bring small moments of, ahhh.

1978

People throw pennies away. If they get change they don't keep them. One cent after one cent adds up. So what if its brown, if Abraham is on it, if five of them only give you a nickel. I bet you only notice that one time when you do need a penny, but because you don't have one, you end up breaking a dollar. Then guess what? You end up with more pennies

Would you pick it up next time? Maybe we'll pick it up and they lead us to a curtain with a big surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment