Monday, September 7, 2015

Anti Trump Rally

I wonder at times if  some of us really know the meaning if Labor Day? What I remember about this day is barbecues and having the day off from school, but as you get older you realize that as an adult you will have to work on the day that contradicts itself. Labor Day is for the laborer. A day to appreciate the hard work one does. Who actually gets this day off? I want to take this moment to thank all the working class of America. Thank you for working hard as you do. I'm sorry we don't get much appreciation, or in my case when my managers think I'm stupid or as I'm told by some of the people I help, "just do my job". But luckily I just happen to be off this Labor Day.
Dallas City Hall September 7, 2015

Went to an Anti Trump Rally today. This should tell you if I'm for him or against him. When you vote for a president you vote for someone that will always represent you. So in my case why would I want an ignorant man filled with hate to represent me. He doesn't even know me, and dislikes me because I'm a woman, doesn't like me because I'm a daughter of Mexican immigrants, and being LGBT just puts the icing to the cake. If you are a single parent he also hates you. If you are an African American he also hates you.  My partner is white from German descent and I feel like he also attacks her because she is with me. How can you stand with someone with so much hate. He represents you.  IT was a peaceful rally, no one got hurt. Just proves we are not criminals. We had people from El Salvador, Puerto Rico, Honduras, Mexico, along with others trying to make our voice be heard. The only way to do so is by voting. Our Anti Trump Rally was to get people involved by hearing us loud and clear at the voting booths. If you think it doesn't effect you, think again.
a child holding a drawing he made to say no to Donald Trump

I think it's a lack of not educating yourself on the issues or what you say about yourself when you are asked if you voted. You reply by saying, "no, what for?" just be honest to yourself and say that you don't know because you just live life thinking you are not affected by it.  

I know who I stand behind, who I'm voting for, do you?

If you think like Trump then you are against me. I don't have room in my life with all the bullshit in this world and hate is just part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment