Tuesday, September 15, 2015

away from home

Almost backed out but decided to take the trip last minute. Packed the night before and had three backseat drivers this year. Was thinking about boarding them but decided that the price to have them with us was cheaper. Besides Sadie loves the beach and it would be Lucy's first time. Have you ever traveled with three four legged babies? They sleep most of the way and the only part that is challenging is when you stop for that pit stop. They are confused and don't know if it's safe to go.
Sadie

It always rains on us as we drive to our destination. Nothing major this time. I actually like when it rains, it cools the drive. We arrived late so the only thing we were able to do tonight was go out for dinner. Ate at this place called cap'n Roy's seafood and Mexican but I really wouldn't recommend it. It was our first time there and we didn't like the service either. But we have to try a new place every time we come. Rained again. The smell of rain with the wind blowing next to the beach is a very relaxing feeling. Don't know what tomorrow holds, just know that I'm with great company.

it includes a fumi salad, my fumi salad had ramen noodles

The only thing I can tell you is that if the opportunity comes to go out and leave everything behind for a few days, do it. Even I need a break from the city and people. One of my favorite things is not knowing what people will come across my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment