Sunday, January 8, 2012

what our pops made on new years eve


love my pops especially because he thinks like me. as a family in whole we work in places that are very hard to celebrate holidays together.  my sisters all three of them work in the medical field and my mom works at the airport so we have to discuss when to celebrate birthdays and days like thanksgiving and christmas. so we pretty much set our own calendar for the holidays. so we came to celebrate christmas on new years eve 12/31/2011 at our parents house. my dad calls it the big house only because you always gather at your parents house. he was so thrilled to make a special treat for us. yes we had cow head for our special christmas on new years eve. he steemed it. i remember eating it in the past but that might have been over ten years ago and really wasn't looking forward to it but he was so proud of his dish. he cut it up and was now time to eat. out of all of us heather ate it first i will not tell you the expression she had on her face because it's hard to discribe but yeah it was her first. she couldn't finish it. i'm not going to lie i had a few bites i couldn't tell whether i liked it. i would eat it then say um good but then yeah not so good. my sisters did enjoy it though maybe i'm not as mexican as i thought.  my pops just kept telling me to have some more. gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment