Wednesday, April 3, 2013

wine ice cream

Saw an ad in the paper almost a year ago and kept telling myself that I needed to try this. Finally last week we went to Specs (an adult beverage center) with the purpose of finding this, What The What marvel. When we found it we both saw the light shine bright on it and said aaahhhhhhh!!!!
delicious if I say so myself


Yes my friends I'm talking about this wine yes wine ice cream. Who would have thought to make this? I tried Heathers first and yuck but then again I wouldn't like that wine but when I tried mine I was OMG in wine heaven. So tasty delicious. I asked if the ice cream had the wine or the chocolate maybe because I am a no sugar added person and I don't do chocolate so let me just say that I have come to the conclusion that any adult beverage be it ice cream contains no sugar. Yup that's right. Does wine have sugar? Nope. Does a margarita have sugar? Nope. Does any alcohol shot have sugar? Nope. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They have other flavors so if you happen to come across this delicious (will taste the wine) item just make sure to keep it away from the kiddos because that would be something just crazy.

check out the website
http://www.mercersdairy.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment