Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ace

Remember when I mentioned that this year I was going to start reading more well I picked up a book from half price book store and decided to buy it when seeing the title "Diary Of A Mad Fat Girl". I said to myself  hmmm sounds a little like me. Started the end of January and finished it last week. Loved it so much I decided to email the author and tell her about my point of view. As I was reading the book I was reading words that I would say if I were writing it. The character in so many ways fit me. Felt myself laughing and realizing I was smiling from reading this book. Felt saying oh no, and gees, and no she didn't aloud to where I thought I was seeing the picture of a movie. Maybe because I got too into the book that it really got me intrigued. I told the author that I would love to see this in motion picture one day so if  the opportunity arose that she should go for it. I'd want to see Ace get played by Melissa McCarthy, Lilly played by Nikki Reed, and Chloe played by Jayma Mayes at least they are who I picture when reading the book. Loved the book so much I insisted Heather read it. After her I am passing it along to someone else but I plan on buying some extra copies because I have friends that I know would enjoy it. Had me crying for minutes after reading it but of happy tears couldn't stop thinking about it for days and still do.

Then I realize is this what really happens when someone reads a great book?


I couldn't have picked a better book to start my read. This book just came out last year and the author came to Dallas in January but I didn't know about it so I wrote her that she needed to let me know next time she was in town. I don't know if she will replay since for some reason people are afraid of my email address or just to busy to respond. I just can't wait until the sequel comes out this summer to see Ace's shenanigans. I love a character that is make believe. If you happen to cross this book the title is just that "Diary Of A Mad Fat Girl" you will love it. I thanked Stephanie Mcafee for showing such emotions on paper and that I would be recommending this book.

Don't let the cover photo fool you it has nothing to do with the book. Its about three friends that go through what seems like (cant believe I just did this) to help each other out through their lives chapters. The things you do for your friends, true friends.

Heather started reading it and said "i know why you love this book?" Ace says "are you freaking kidding me..........."

On another note:
Just in case you haven't found out yet BREAKING DAWN PART TWO the FINALE comes out FRIDAY. Will I be one of the special kind that waits till midnight to buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment