Thursday, February 28, 2013

cherry blossoms

Valentine's is special for the arrow that cupid shot but sometimes the cupid misses and lands not on target so then I think about my friends. Gets old mailing letters but it feels you with surprise when you receive one. I went to the post office to buy some stamps for my valentine's day cards. I wanted them to have a heart to serve the purpose but for some reason or another they didn't have them so I asked to see what they had available. I almost walked away with out any when I asked Heather if the pink on these stamps would be okay. She said "yeah why not". As we drove away I noticed that on the back of the stamps there was a meaning of what the stamp stood for so I read it aloud to Heather and realized that these were the perfect stamp to our friends valentines. I love how when you don't expect it, it really works out. If you didn't receive a letter I'm sorry all I can say is I don't have your address you failed in the past to give it to me or in my parents case they still haven't received their Christmas card that we mailed out this past Christmas. If you don't mind me sending you a note every once in a while let me know and I'll do just that.

To this year valentine's (friend) day I say it's not how long we've been friends but how the quality of friendship it has been in just the right amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment